Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 11:48 AM   #1025 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

There was a season finale to a show last night? All I saw was a 90 minute commercial with a few quick shots of some folks driving around and talking. Aka this entire pointless, boring, lazy season. Too bad, since things started out very promising. After the mid-season finale it just went downhill. The finale really encapsulated the entire season of time wasting for me. 90 minutes of fluff and filler all for a brief moment of action capped off with a truly lazy writers ending. A cheap cliff hanger ending is just cheap. It was especially disappointing considering the visuals leading up to it which were outstanding. Really? CGI blood dripping on the screen? Did Negan lucille the camera man lol? I can honestly say this season has cemented my decision to stop watching the show. The show just refuses to allow natural progression of characters or story arcs of any kind. Tired and endlessly repeating characters with rinse, lather and repeat story lines is this show in spades. There's just too many better, more entertaining shows out there right now to spend time on.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote