View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 04:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

My two cents... take the high road and stop responding to that forum. Obviously, some folks their see they get under your skin and only egg you on because of this. Who cares what some "key-banger" thinks. You be you and do your thing.

To quote Gump, "that's all I got to say 'bout that." Welcome to the forums. I recently became an active member in 2015, but I've been lurking around since 2008. You aren't going to find a finer group of folks (or sexy sexy Z people as I often call them) than the folks here. Enjoy that Z...and don't wreck it, kid! (sorry, had to )