View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 08:03 PM   #36 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan dealers will offer mobil 1 if you opt out of the more expensive Nissan ester oil... but that does not mean mobil 1 is equivalent to a true group 5 ester. The Nissan ester isn't even a full synthetic ester... its dyno oil with ester additives to help quiet the valve slap in the vvel system. Esters also perform better under higher temperature and shear (prevalent in the vvel system in out cars).

Recently I have just been buying my redline from amazon 12 qt boxes at a time. I have bought from Z1 but their shipping costs end up making it a wash on price and the 2 day delivery with prime just makes it a little more convenient.
N8GTOL is offline   Reply With Quote