View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 07:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
touche. the more you know. now if only I could remember where i read about them recommending mobil1...I know my friend owns a Nissan dealership, and that's what they put in the Zs. maybe that's it...
Most dealership or should I say stealerships don't know what the heck they are doing either. One put 6qts in my 1.6DIG-T when it requires only 4.8qts. The dealerships are only there to make money and most are not very knowledgeable on the brands they are selling.

Question: Do you trust the Owners Manual that came from the Manufacturer, or what some service rep or mechanic that don't give a crap about your car says?