View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 11:07 PM   #5317 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6MT View Post
OH MY GOODNESS...#1348 here just installed my fast intentions and took the Z out for a spin. I had no idea it was going to sound THIS nice!!! The low deep rumble you get at idle and low rpms with this exhaust made me feel like I had a V8 under the hood. I didn't wanna go too hard on her before heat cycling, but I've heard the higher RPM's bring the exotic sound out. I had extremely high expectations after all the reading I did during the wait period, and this system EXCEEDED those expectations. For those wondering, I went with the non resonated SS option. I do have berk HFC's as well, so I can't comment on how it sounds with the stock cats.
THANK YOU FAST INTENTIONS! I can't fully express how happy I am!!

I'm glad to hear the exhaust exceeded your expectations. I had no doubt that it would.

I still remember the smile on my face when Tony first installed the system on my own car years ago. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Hey Kevin, My car is a total loss. My existing exhaust is too damaged. I will be getting a new one in due time. Gotta find another car first.

Spooler,

I'm very sorry to hear about that. I hope you're doing alright.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote