View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 04:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

I don't know... I went and read through the 350z forum posts and I don't think you would have gotten any different advice here. If you look past the crass words, you'll see they're giving, otherwise, sound advice. Something many of us on this forum have advised younger drivers. Of course, being young and stupid, they never listen but that's their prerogative.

They didn't wish you to crash until you went back like a little cun7 and said, "**** you". Honestly, you showed how immature you really are with that one action. Not saying their response is justified, just pointing out that you probably can't even see that you lack impulse control. And I'm not saying you're going to go and wreck your car nor do I wish you to, but your attitude screams "entitled" and "defensive". If you go back and read a couple of your old posts you might see what I'm saying.

A quick example is having your mate ride in the boot of the car and when Kenchan commented your response was "can't I have some fun?" (entitled) and "it was a last resort" (defensive). Sure, have some fun. It's always fun when no one gets hurt and you don't get caught. But the moment you see sirens, or you do get in an accident, even if it's not your fault. You're going to feel really stupid when your buddy gets hurt over doing something as petty as joy riding in the back. Did I do that when I was a kid? Sure. Would I do it now? No, because I'm older and know that the superfluous fun that we have doing that is no longer worth the possibility of injury.

Just my two cents.