View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute
Default This works on my Tacoma

To get it to start, try disconnecting the Air Temp Sensor in the Air Filter box. If it's reading too hot it won't start. (it either cuts fuel or spark, not sure which) Don't know where it is in the 370z but if you can't find it, pop the air filters and look for something sticking in the box with wires connected to it. That should be it.

Check engine light should come on. If it doesn't it probably means something's been bypassed in the ECU.

I usually connect it again once it's going but I've skipped that step for multiple thousands of miles.

Also, any way to get a sock Nissan flash back in her (by stealership). That way you can be sure no one has been tweaking it to cheat stuff.