View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
GeorgeGegham
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport 6SM
GeorgeGegham is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Lmao, my friend was visiting from Cuba. We all wanted to hang out still after a long night of parting but we didn't have space. So I mentioned as a joke to put him in the trunk... I have never seen anyone more excited than my friend to go in the trunk lol. His eyes lit up and he just screamed "awe **** yeah dude! I'd love to go in your trunk dawg! Fuk yeah! Let's go to the swap meet!" So it's like 4 am and we go to spring valley to my sisters house but she's passed out and can't get her to answer the door.

So since we're all tired we decided to nap out side in the car. My buddy was the first one to fall asleep in the trunk while snoring and then my wife and I till around 6:30-7 am and then we went to the swap meet. Best night with my homie yet. Funny enough he just got back from mid Mexico and we're looking to do it again.

Btw this happened when I was 21 and now I'm 23 and when I'm 25 I think I'm going to do it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao awesome, always a good time fitting people in the trunk and hearing them sarcastically complain the whole time, then casually flooring it throwing them into the trunk