View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 01:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOR View Post
Yes, please
Lol, I really don't know how to estimate the shipping. I'm thinkng I need to go to the UPS store and get a handle on what kind of box and packaging they have to get this thing shipped safely. I'll let you know soon. Moving right now so a trip makes it tough. If we get a commitment to purchase it'll make me a bit more motivated to to get it all. Can't run all over town just to get no response. Thanks guys!
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote