View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 10:33 PM   #6783 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Had the most speechless moment of my "Z-life" yet.

I was in a big parking lot and sending a text message before I pulled out of my spot. A lady (I would say "older" but she was probably younger than I) came up and tapped on my window. I rolled it down, and she told me that she and her sister (sitting in a car across the lot from mine) had been giving me the "thumbs up" but I didn't respond because I was looking down, so she wanted to come over to tell me how nice they thought my car looked. I was flabbergasted--particularly since my Z was still covered with yellow pollen, it was starting to rain, and this lady had obviously made a real effort to come talk to me. I could barely get a "thank y'all" out.

I'm still speechless.