View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 04:15 PM   #57 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticCM1 View Post
^ jeesh, call another whambulance for this guy.*

I don't equate defending another forum member (as I'm doing) with hardness.* Nor do I equate time spent on this forum with hardness, in fact, just the opposite (which probably gives you an indication of my opinion of you).* Again, there's no reason to grill the poster about his seemingly honest mistake.*

Thanks for the instruction on multi posting, but I prefer to address each post on its own.
I wasn't equating your hardness with your time on the forum.
I implied that your lack of time on the forums, lack of knowledge of the forum rules and functions and on top of it supporting bannable and possibly fatal actions by another driver is ignorant and hypocritical.
You act like you know everything, but in reality don't know anything at all.

I was NOT grilling him on not reading the rules, nor has there been much talk about that. There were pointers to read the forum rules, but the grilling came from the action he described. There are plenty of times where people post new threads with the same questions and plenty of same members on this thread help them out with the search function either through google or the forum.

You on the other hand aren't following rules of the forum as a choice and are choosing not to abide, which will be grilled on by the admins, only a matter of time.

The action of street racing is moronic and unnecessary and should not be done PERIOD, let alone posted on a public forum. If you defend him on his actions as well then you properly don't belong on this forum if you are not going to respect any the rules at that point. Go drive your 370z off a cliff and buy a riced up 95 Honda Civic and go hang out with the little kids and the ricers that love to street race because that's the only place they actually feel fast.
That's the mentality you are showing, immature and ignorant. Also shows more each time you use the word "whambulance".

Regular freeways, back/abandoned roads and streets are not made with the same properties as a track. The track has properties in the asphalt to increase traction with the tires.

P.S. if you were too look into the multi-quote function closer you can see that you can reply to each post individually under each quote and when you post it, it will show quote and then response, quote and response.

So technically you are breaking forum rules for no reason dumbass

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 03-31-2016 at 06:08 PM.