View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 12:07 PM   #4314 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
It might be a good CCW for those days you wear daisy dukes.

You know, I thought about this for a moment before I decided to reply. We always believe anything is better than nothing, right? But shouldn't that also be taken within a certain context?

For example: if you were faced with a scenario where you could actually help a situation by using force I think you'd want more than two little rounds that, if you **** up, makes you a primary target for retaliation. You have zero recourse after you fire. None. You can't follow up. You can't do anything.

This is an absolute emergency type of weapon where you already have a gun to your head and literally nothing to lose by trying.

Honestly, I'd rather go without and expend the energy on hauling *** or finding a different way out of a situation.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote