View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 10:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticCM1 View Post
Someone call a whambulance.
Quote:
Don't be afraid to push your car next time, I doubt you got anywhere near the limits of the Z if that truck didn't roll on a corner.
Quote:
Someone already mentioned the rules in a previous post on this thread, so your redundant post is worthless. Take it easy, the guy clearly didn't know of this rule when he originally posted. The same thing happened to me once. Add something productive to the discussion or
Quote:
^ jeesh, call another whambulance for this guy.*

I don't equate defending another forum member (as I'm doing) with hardness.* Nor do I equate time spent on this forum with hardness, in fact, just the opposite (which probably gives you an indication of my opinion of you).* Again, there's no reason to grill the poster about his seemingly honest mistake.*

Thanks for the instruction on multi posting, but I prefer to address each post on its own.
Aesthetic are you related to JungleZ, kay.zee or any other nom-de-forum he chose to use? You say you are 'defending another forum member', but when said forum member posts something that is in direct violation of the forum rules; how can you, in good conscience, defend him?

I have a suggestion for you, since you like to hand this term out: