View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 09:18 PM   #828 (permalink)
ZAtlanta_OG
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z
ZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond reputeZAtlanta_OG has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan badge was shaved and Nismo holes Shaved. All black is Gloss black.

Guys, i was not a fan of the 4-5 circle LED's by carbon signal or evo-r, which led's come from ebay. So unfortunately sourced my own Led from yes, Ebay. However the reviews were good and has 1 year warranty on the bulbs. I wanted a Led setup with lens, and was not about to pay 1600 at the dealer. Thats why i wens this route.

I made a template our of cardboard, for the lens and repoduced the shape out of wood, yes a thin 1/4 inch piece of craft wood. Sealed it and primed it so there should not be any swelling. Sealed,Primed, sanded, primed, and painted. I have $50 in the whole setup, and about 2 days work. Im pretty happy with the outcome.

Search on ebay for LUMEN 7.5 led and you should find it, same light ranges from $24-65 for the pair. I dont think there is a difference.

2012 Nismo #268

Last edited by ZAtlanta_OG; 03-30-2016 at 09:26 PM.
ZAtlanta_OG is offline   Reply With Quote