View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 03:24 PM   #4291 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
I'm not a Glock guy but IMO the G19 the best size of the Glock 9mm's. Even the SEALs think so too. If you didn't know the SEALs replaced the SIG P229 with the G19.

Well I bent the truth a little. I'm a little bit of a Glock guy.
I have a G20. 10mm
I was on the waiting list for the Dornaus (?) & Dixon 10mm (the one Don Johnson used in Miami Vice) but got my money back when they decided not to mass produce them. BOOOO....

IIRC, the only difference between the .40 & 10mm is that the 10 is a longer case, which in theory, would give it a little more muzzle velocity... TBH, I'm too lazy to look it up