View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 10:22 AM   #1557 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
damn! Do you check the inside of the wheels ? maybe there are the specs of the wheels... or the other thing that you can do is check on google search under the brand and model of your wheels and see all the specs
Well I ordered them many years ago - there's nothing in be inside of the wheel that says anything about the offset - but I remember ordering +35. Now, whether or not they sent me +35s, that's a different story. What sucks is that I ordered them through a vendor that are probably no longer in business :/

This isn't the best picture for checking out wheel fitment but it's the only one I could find (got a new phone)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (202.8 KB, 22 views)
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |

Last edited by sexZness; 03-30-2016 at 10:42 AM.
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote