View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 10:04 AM   #1555 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Well for me the tire setup that you are going to use on your 19" is good (255/35/19 & 305/30/19) now for the wheels in my personal experience, my first first of aftermarket wheels on the Z, I install the Zedd CC10 in 19x9.5+12 & 19x11+15 and the tires that I use was 245/40/19 and 285/35/19 . I love that wheel setup and no rubbing issues at all just in hard bumps... nothing to worry about. Also you have to adjust the camber to make it work but the same nothing to worry about. Here are some pics of my Z with that wheel setup
( Click to show/hide )

Z shoot 1 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

front2 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

REAR by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (4) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

I hope that can help you in something haha! if you have a question of my 19"wheels setup let me know!
Thanks for all the pics and info. This is why I wanna find out the real offset of my current fronts because they are flushed with my fenders but I was told they had an offset of +35
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote