View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 08:56 AM   #1549 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Fitment Senseis,

Do any of you have a picture of 19x9.5+30 with 255/35/19s in the front? I'm currently running 20x9.5+35 up front with 255/30/20 tires and its snug (bc dropped). The overall diameter of the 19s with 255/35/19 tires would be almost the same as my current set-up in the front so I'm trying to figured out if 5mm can make that big of a difference.

Also, I'm having trust issues... So how would I go about measuring the offset of my current wheels? I have a feeling they may not be +35 in the front since apparently most Zs are running fronts at around +20 offset with a nice and tight fit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Fitment Noobish
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |

Last edited by sexZness; 03-30-2016 at 08:59 AM.
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote