View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #6534 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
So im hosting a little mini cruise in Gainesville Va this Saturday. It starts at 10am at the Harris Teeter in Gainesville. We head up to Skyline Drive and take in the sights and BS most of the time at the overlooks. We will finish it off with Texas Roadhouse in Chantilly where we normally have a relatively early dinner (530-6ish give or take). Shahid and a few others should be joining us. If you're interested, just PM me.
Sorry that I can't get off from work Saturday. I'd really like to join you guys.

sent via Cell Phone on Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote