View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 04:12 PM   #155 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I agree. The fun begins.
Are you going to be able to do a teardown for parts? Just for the car, my suggestion is to not accept the first offer because they will low ball (unless they are serious about your well-being and want to move on quickly). Consider a number that is acceptable to you plus a condition that you can take parts from the car. Let them know what you want. Pull your $aleable mods and then the headlights, seats, fenders, hood, and front bumper (mod money or pocket money). The adjuster will not have the time and appetite to go back there to inspect and will simply send the car to a jobber for salvage. Good luck.
I am ready for them. They don't even have a clue how ready I am.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote