View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 10:32 AM   #93 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbusters View Post
MIND YOU, the car needs constant power even when swapping batteries, otherwise you'll have to factory reset the ECU at your local Nissan to get the windows to close up when you close your door.
First, let me say I am very happy you got your issue sorted out

But the statement above is a bit ridiculous. Just make sure windows are down when you swap batteries and do the window reset procedure after. There is absolutely no need to go to a dealer for a factory reset of the ECU

I just had to replace mine the other week. I did it in the auto parts store parking lot with no issues.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote