View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

My female friend with a 2016 Nismo with every option keeps asking to drive my car. I have told her multiple times NO. It's not safe for her or anyone else to drive my car. She keeps saying it's because it's a $$ issue and if she crashes. Then at the same time, she said I can't drive her car unless I'm making the payments after I asked if I could give her car a "test drive". .... I just wanted to know how it felt like to drive an auto NISMO. The farthest I have driven her car was out the garage and into the driveway for a carwash lol!!!

She gets mad every time I tell her she can't drive my car. I tell her she had a Accord before her Nismo. She doesn't know how to drive a standard transmission. She says she is not use to how fast her car is but yet, she thinks she can just jump into my car no problem.. GO figure...

She's still not driving my CAR!!
YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote