View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
IPLG37
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife Crazy
IPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond reputeIPLG37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brand New Powerhouse Amuse Burnt Titanium Lug Nuts 7 sided

Up for grabs is a custom order from bulletproofautomotive I have decided not to use.

20 Powerhouse Amuse burnt titanium lug nuts- all brand new in the box never been touched or removed. Except to take a nice pic for you guys here.! - These are the newer 7 sided ones just to be clear.

These were also custom burnt - all 20 match perfectly as per request in my order.

Also as per request- these only come with (1) - 7 sided hand tooled titanium amuse lug key.

My good buddy Bo got in touch with amuse and they made me a 2nd key at a request they normally will not do.
I paid for it tho - trust that.

Took 4 months to get these from start to finish.

These are in hand and ready to ship.

And of course this is our thread pitch too
12 X 1.25

I have the invoice from bulletproofautomotive I'll send to the buyer
If interested.

$845 plus shipping and PayPal for all Brand New in the original packaging lugs
With "No" wait time and (2) official amuse hand tooled titanium 7 sided lug Keys.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (289.1 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (95.2 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by IPLG37; 03-28-2016 at 12:41 AM.