View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

If you're serious about Brides, I would recommend going to an actual retailer. You know you're getting the real thing, plus any good shop would have customer support to make sure any defects are covered, help with fitment, etc.

If there's a distributor nearby I'd even go to the show room and test fit in person. Can't be real human interaction.

I'm in the Bay area, and luckily when I was in the market for seats I was able to check out Recaros and Buddy Clubs in person. Made a huge difference than guessing whether something would work and if it were real
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote