Thread: 370z new owner
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
epod86
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT BK M5
epod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsq View Post
Far as the keyless entry, it is one of those things that you don't even think about, I have the key in my pocket, I push unlock walk up to the car and open the door, I then put my foot on the Brake and just push the start button, you don't have to tap it twice. If you just want ACC then you don't push the brake pedal, just push start and just the radio will come on.

Far as the blue, I have always owned black vehicles, but this one stands out and frankly I hope not to many people order blue, the color changes as the day goes by from what looks really light blue to almost ocean blue at times..

The keyless entry and start is so natural, all cars should have it, feels like your stealing your own car...

D
Cheers. My family has had the gamut of colors over the years, and since I can't get a real British racing green, well, oh who am I kidding the Z wouldn't look good in a green that dark. I loved the color of the blue on the nissan sight, had really great refraction colors, but I saw the first shot of it in broad daylight on ebay and it was a different story. I'd love to see a picture of this ocean tone you're talking about though, might change my mind.
epod86 is offline   Reply With Quote