View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 07:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
MarksZ34
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z M6 Sport
MarksZ34 is on a distinguished road

It really doesn't matter which color you start with. I chose yellow since I'm going to platinum graphite but my painter told me it doesn't matter since he'll rough them up and prime them first anyway. These are made of the same material as the front and rear bumper covers vs the stock ones that are made of plastic. This means they will fare better since they will give versus the stockers.

I did find the s-type front spoiler in my color and it just bolted on; I was amazed how well it fit out of the box. I'm not a fan of the s-type spats or rear spoiler but others may be...

Get em while you can since I'd been looking for over a month and these are the first ones someone actually had. Before I found these, when I did find them and tried to order them they would tell me they couldn't order them since Nissan had discontinued them.

Trust me, these oem parts are higher quality then aftermarket ones and can be bolted on with no further prep, sanding, body filler, etc. And at these prices are way cheaper than the so-called quality aftermarket parts!

Last edited by MarksZ34; 03-26-2016 at 08:05 PM.
MarksZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote