View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 07:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Louie cat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo 370z
Louie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond repute

I just now got a call from the Nissan shop and was told the scan they performed showed the variable timing was off (running a little rich) so they adjusted that and cleaned everything.
He also informed me that a knock senor is not bad yet but is going bad if that makes any sense and that the whole top of the motor will have to be taken apart. To me it is either bad or not bad, if it were he said there would be a trouble code so I don't get that whole deal.He told me it is back to normal but it will cost me the $125. plus tax for the fix.
I think my Major guard extended warranty should reimburse me for the bill and one day rental.I will find that out on Monday.
Meanwhile I am going to pick it up soon and will report back here on how it is
Louie cat is offline   Reply With Quote