View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #125 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

could always go with a single DIN nav system with a motorized flip up screen, it would sit at the top of your radio hole, and the screen would flip up an inch under where the stock nav woudl have been. Mind you the motorized screen isn't as sturdy, especially if it's touch screen and you just push the screen in every time, but hey, it's something lol. I agree with the fact that the stock nav looks great in the car, and that the Nismo and 40th should come with it, but I can't change how it comes. Maybe ripping out the center console and replacing it with the stock with nav center console? Not sure how viable that is.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote