View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default WTF: 10mm rear spacer

Im looking for a rear spacer that will work like the Ichiba Version 2 spacer for the rear. Anyone know who sells em with out having to knock out the oem bolts and bolt on like the V2's?

I picked up Volk rims that are +18 10.5" wide in the rear and a 10mm spacer will get the look I'm after...I found locally and bought a set of KIC 10mm spacers that works like the Ichiba V2, but when I got them installed and started to TQ the tuner lugs, they not TQ down correctly. Sorry no pics, I put back to oem as it was getting late, but the look was perfect for me...

Eventually the back of the inside of the wheel squished against the oem 5 bolts attached to the spacer and couldnt TQ down. Dont know if the problem was that there wasnt a hub ring included as the KIC spacer fit right over the hub. Also, Im not sure if this would've caused the problem....BTW,...the Ichiba V2 +20 spacer worked great with the oem Sport rim, but they only make a +15 that would be much too wide and stick out in the rear....

Anyone with links or where to get 10mm spacers?
abakja1 is offline   Reply With Quote