View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 06:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaZ View Post
Wo there cowboy lol. Loved to do all that but thats all the budget i have right now. But thankx on the vote of confidence on what i have on the way. 8-12weeks for the exhaust that sucks. plenum and test pipes are in the mail got the stillen gen3 today.

Hey what about the RJM Performance adjustable clutch pedal ? committed to buy this off of a member here. I hate the way the clutch feels.
That it does, I got my FI 18" res CF exhaust off a member here with like 3000 miles on it if that. They looked almost brand new.

As for the RJM pedal, find a shop that will install it first before you buy it. Some buyers have a problem finding a shop that will install it for them due to the small space to work with and the amount of time it takes to install.

If you do the work yourself, have fun haha!

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote