View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
fantaZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370z nismo
fantaZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Sounds like a good setup you have going! I would suggest if you are going to replace the plenum, do the Ported Lower and Upper Manifolds as well

Costs a bit more in parts and labor but you will be extremely happy making close to 350whp if you tune it to a race format. That is very good for N/A. If you want really high power goals, forget all that stuff you said up there, and Send your car to FI for a TT, Test pipe, Exhaust and tune. Along with the Clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, do the CSC ELIM KIT from Z1 as well regardless which way you go.

Sounds like you got a good start ahead of you, when you get parts in make a build thread too!

Member's 370Z Gallery - Nissan 370Z Forum

Wo there cowboy lol. Loved to do all that but thats all the budget i have right now. But thankx on the vote of confidence on what i have on the way. 8-12weeks for the exhaust that sucks. plenum and test pipes are in the mail got the stillen gen3 today.

Hey what about the RJM Performance adjustable clutch pedal ? committed to buy this off of a member here. I hate the way the clutch feels.
fantaZ is offline   Reply With Quote