View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaZ View Post
Ok Good to know. Well since i have you boys attention. This is going to be my mods. Test pipes, FI cbe 18inch resonators, stillen gen3 cold air intakes, Z1 plenum and rev-up tune. is this a good platform to wake this car up?
Sounds like a good setup you have going! I would suggest if you are going to replace the plenum, do the Ported Lower and Upper Manifolds as well

Costs a bit more in parts and labor but you will be extremely happy making close to 350whp if you tune it to a race format. That is very good for N/A. If you want really high power goals, forget all that stuff you said up there, and Send your car to FI for a TT, Test pipe, Exhaust and tune. Along with the Clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, do the CSC ELIM KIT from Z1 as well regardless which way you go.

Sounds like you got a good start ahead of you, when you get parts in make a build thread too!

Member's 370Z Gallery - Nissan 370Z Forum

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote