View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 06:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yes the did integrate the v motion well on this which leaves hope they will on the Z35.......................

if there ever is one.
There will be. I have a feeling the next GT-R will be more evolution than revolution. I think you will see a redo of this same front but more rounded out. I think the back will have the most dramatic changes in the next gen. I think we'll see more sculpting on the sides and maybe some more drama in the rear window, but I think half is the redesign has basically been seen in this refresh.

I think the interior will update one more time by looking more sculpted than this update and some new gimmick to the screen, but this is probably what the interior will look like. Expect only or two model years of the GT-R R35

Also expect a shorter length, 100 to 200lbs lighter.
Lower slung GT-R

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-24-2016 at 06:04 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote