View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 05:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Two exciting things today, so two posts.
I have had problems with the paint on my car, black cherry gets scratchs out of no where. The roof has been pretty beat up, I have called Nissan at times stating my displeasure. But no action.

Well a couple of weeks ago I opened a case and they told me to take it to the dealer again, so I went to there dealer body shop and got an estimate, in talking to the adjuster I had two spots on the roof, where the clear coat had bubble. What she said it was from in inside, not the outside. which was odd.

So I called Nissan, they called the body shop, got a call and they are going to repaint my roof, on them. Made me happy.

The last picture, is what bird crap did to the roof

so after it's painted, need to find protection
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0197.JPG (675.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0198.JPG (677.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0199.JPG (660.2 KB, 26 views)