View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

product is really good and Im liking them everyday..
You lose that snug/gripping feel of the cloth seats, but the padding, comfort, and look it worth is and looks more than $250 worth of seat covers..

ebay is selling these covers for way more at $400 but it states that its preforated. I have the full leather cover and wonder if this is truely preforated as they used my picture above. Im a little shocked and pleased at the same time one of my pics got used on ebay by a seller...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...Q5fAccessories

If anyone else is going to order or call,. post how much the suede or perforated leather insert covers cost....they look nice in the pics,,,,and post pics of your black with red stitching,...its going to match your car well Sparhax,..

Last edited by abakja1; 12-28-2009 at 02:34 AM.
abakja1 is offline   Reply With Quote