View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 08:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: BNIB Seibon CF BD hood

So I originally got a seibon cf bd hood late summer but had issues with the instal I had done during my Nismo conversion. The hood never ended up getting installed as it wouldn't close properly after hours of tinkering conclusion hood was slightly warped, so long story short seibon is now sending me a new one, but I am considering selling it. (selling the BNIB hood)

If anyone in NY state is interested feel free to contact me and I can go over the details of my whole ordeal and or work out a sale.... the conversion was a sh!!t show between a hood that wouldn't sit quiet right to a body shop that wouldn't co-operate and the list goes on.

I will be getting the hood shipped to me at a crossed boarder shipping service in NY state and would be either willing to deliver to someone or meet as long as it is no more then say 3-4 hours from the canadian boarder.

Asking: $750 $675 delivered/meet up if possible

Cell (text preferred): 1-five1nine-841-52two3

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 04-08-2016 at 09:54 PM.
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote