View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #45 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqpolo View Post
first of all, i would like to applaud everyone here for being so open to a 16 yr old getting a Z. on my350z, this kid woulda had to put a flamesuit on.
like people have said before, its not the age, its the maturity. my first car was a sports car, and I havent changed the theme since, and i have yet to be in an accident (thank God). Have fun, but be careful in the rain/snow. I can say keep it to the track, but there will be those times when some gay srt-4/evo/sti will wanna race...u shouldnt do it, but you will and its fun, just be careful. anyway, Congrats! and welcome to the community!
Hey, my SRT-4 is not gay! It's the driver that's the problem, not the car. :stfu:
G&M Performance is offline   Reply With Quote