Thread: 370Z For Sale Immaculate Built Motor TT Nismo
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 10:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

I'm part of another forum (different hobby unrelated to cars), and they have strict rules about not throwing shade on people's for-sale threads. You're not allowed to say things like, "that's a piece of crap; overpriced" anything snide, sarcastic. And I never do, because whenever a seller is out of line with his prices or items...I don't buy anyways, and I'm not on a mission to try to educate people on "market pricing." But the problem with this other forum, is that there are a lot of flippers (the items aren't expensive as cars, but some items can be pricey). And flippers usually are outta whack when it comes to market prices for the items they post; and the website is strictly against flipping, but people do it anyways.....What I'm saying, is that this other forum, should allow critical comments in the for-sale sections....because a lot of people there are so ignorant and out of whack about feasible, market prices.

I digress
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote