View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 12:44 AM   #43 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
I understand ecutek gives you more control over the ecu to fine tune it. Only thing they have posted has been Z's with minor bolt ons.All the post are in line with people who had uprev so i don't see how and ecu can make more power? I Made 335whp on uprev and guy in tampa made 341whp with basic bolts and z1 upper and lower set on z1's dyno. So i'm just trying to uderstand with basic bolt ons how ecu tek is better than uprev, I think it just goes down to how good the tuner is. I believe once you start getting serious with modding is where ecu tek has a huge advantage in tuning. * Not knocking this shop, if they lived closer i would of been right there getting my car tuned.*
Yea, I agree with that! Tuner is what it comes down too for sure! As for comparing numbers its always fun since all dynos will read a little differently lol. I wasn’t trying to say you were knocking the shop, thats my bad if i came off rude or defensive. Ill be on ecutek soon so I’m curious to see what it feels like over up rev. As for more power I’m not 100% sure, just figured with better software that allows you to see more of whats going on, would allow better numbers all around. Figured it wouldn’t be drastic, but at least a little. maybe I’m just justifying myself to spending more money lol. Hell, half the **** i read is probably false anyway
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote