View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 11:49 PM   #148 (permalink)
VinceThe1
Base Member

Drives: '12 Z34 SR 6MT T/S/N
VinceThe1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zHawaii View Post
Vince.....................YOU ARE THE F-N MAN!!! This setup looks so sick, just did it today. Went with V12's since I am on a budget (expecting a new addition to the family) and don't track/drift/race/etc etc. Although every now and then I do a little spirited driving.The ride feels 10x smoother and I know because this is my DD, the grip is sweet, honestly it feels like a new ride, and it looks bad as ****. I posted pics in the meaty tire thread. No spacers needed... flush on the rear and almost flush on the front. I needed new tires all the way around anyway so I took your setup and I am so glad I did. Thanks again cheersrepped you for getting this out to us.
Thanx man! I had the V12s on the front and recently got RE-11s (just upfront, still wear the coopers in the rear). It's an awesome setup, with the extra grip upfront it corners hard but could be dangerous as it bites so hard the rear wants to swing out during hard cornering without even hitting the gas now...almost like an MR haha
VinceThe1 is offline   Reply With Quote