View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

I just replaced my S001 on the rear of my nismo's with the Bridgestone S04. They were about $240 each, much cheaper than the $300 each i see for S001 direct replacements

Not tracking the car, this is just weekend fun car for now. I have driven in the rain and feel the wet traction is solid. Don't count on my take for much, i'm not pushing anything. I just wanted to comment that the price is better and all the reviews i've read for the S04 have been positive

you should also check to see whats in stock in your area through your local tire stores. I had a deal from Firestone for discounted installation, alignment and other safety checks at a location convenient to me

Moving forward, i'd like to go more hardcore and have two sets of wheels, one for track, one for street, but thats just pie in the sky atm.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote