View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 10:49 AM   #40 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
Ecutek unlocks a lot more stuff allowing you to fine tune the vehicle which will make more power. So no, You can't make the same power on uprev haha plus It's good to see things like this because it shows what kind of power you'll make. As for built motors and big boost. Probably 1 in 50 people go big boost and built motors when it comes to 370z's lol but I was at their shop the other day getting work done and I saw a few things that may interest you if you get what I'm saying haha. Going there is bad for the wallet though. Really bad. Parts on parts and turbos on turbos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand ecutek gives you more control over the ecu to fine tune it. Only thing they have posted has been Z's with minor bolt ons.All the post are in line with people who had uprev so i don't see how and ecu can make more power? I Made 335whp on uprev and guy in tampa made 341whp with basic bolts and z1 upper and lower set on z1's dyno. So i'm just trying to uderstand with basic bolt ons how ecu tek is better than uprev, I think it just goes down to how good the tuner is. I believe once you start getting serious with modding is where ecu tek has a huge advantage in tuning. * Not knocking this shop, if they lived closer i would of been right there getting my car tuned.*
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote