View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 10:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian69 View Post
I am so pissed about this whole thing that it makes me physically sick when I start thinking of it.

Sigh... thanks in advance
I would be sick, too. That would ruin my day. I'd have to take it out on the redneck's family....lol

The bodyshop should check for structural damage to the hatch, suspension, frame, etc. I'm assuming they'll do all of that anyway. If they don't and you have problems down the line, I think they could be liable for that.

Make sure your insurance company realizes that this is a new car and should replace any parts with new. Also, don't sign off on repairs until you're completely happy.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote