View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Meridian69
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Plat/Per 6M
Meridian69 is on a distinguished road
Default 370Z smashed into....

So... I have had my 370Z for about a month now. It is not my daily driver, and my first car real sportscar. On Dec. 23rd, the roads were clear and the day was beautiful in Colorado. I was sitting at a stop light, getting ready to turn in to my subdivison after enjoying a nice afternoon cruise, and WHAM, I get hit in the rear end by some stupid redneck in a pickup.

I have not even made a payment on the car yet.....

This next week I have start working on getting the car in the body shop and repaired. I spoke with the dealership, and they have a body shop that is ran by the same company as the dealership and work hand in hand with body/mechanical damage. I don't believe that there is any mechanical damage, but I will make certain they check the alignment and gear toothing (I am not sure if I was in gear or not when I was hit). I was not hit really hard, but they are going to have to replace the rear and the hatch.

Is there anything else I need to have them check on the vehicle? Anything in particular I will need to make certain the body shop/mechanics look at?

I am so pissed about this whole thing that it makes me physically sick when I start thinking of it.

Sigh... thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1222091514.jpg (253.0 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg 1222091514a.jpg (253.0 KB, 157 views)
Meridian69 is offline   Reply With Quote