View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 07:09 PM   #111 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=masons169;3437629]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaGirl View Post
Okay, can someone who has installed these covers answer this question from the instructions

The Bottom Seat
Item 5: Fix the belt of the front side with the plastic part

Does this mean use the little black plastic tool to "neaten up" around the area of the seatbelt?[/QUOTE
it a finesse tool. you use it to gently poke the material around and behind the side panel of the cushion. so you can make it look a lil gooder. i used to work for lear seating, building seat for BMW X5 and Z4s. the come in real handy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBXIII View Post
Yeah, pretty much. I used it to make my seat fit better and look better
Thank you both! I really only found the need for the tool on the driver's seat near the area where the latch is to recline the seat. That was extremely tight!