View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 01:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
Hi Dee!

I may be hitting a Costco on the way to Fontana from Nashville. If that's the case, I could pick up chicken for you on the way. I'll need to have my cooler with me for my stuff anyway. I can check in with you as we get closer to travel dates, if you want.

Crap, never mind, just remembered you need halal.

Also, I was considering picking up a box of black bean burgers from Costco so the likes of you and me would have easy meals when everyone else is eating hamburgers. Would you be interested?

Dude, that's a bold statement! You didn't see how much there was!
Yeah I need halal chicken so that wont work. I'm also thinking about marinating the chicken at home and then bringing it in a cooler. This way I can get my mom's help with all the spices. I'll do a spicy and non-spicy batch, unless everyone just wants the spicy version.

The black bean burgers sound like a great idea! I saw them at Costco yesterday and thought about picking some up. I was planning on bringing some Costco salmon burgers and salmon fillets down with me so we can share those as well. We'll have our own little Pescatarian party
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote