View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #26 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Hi Dee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post

You can put me down for one meal to make the Chicken Tikka I made for the BBQ last year. I might have to pack the cooler with the chicken in someone else's truck before ZDAYZ since the C7 has less interior space than the Z.
I may be hitting a Costco on the way to Fontana from Nashville. If that's the case, I could pick up chicken for you on the way. I'll need to have my cooler with me for my stuff anyway. I can check in with you as we get closer to travel dates, if you want.

Crap, never mind, just remembered you need halal.

Also, I was considering picking up a box of black bean burgers from Costco so the likes of you and me would have easy meals when everyone else is eating hamburgers. Would you be interested?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
do the pig... I'll eat ALL the leftovers...
Dude, that's a bold statement! You didn't see how much there was!
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote