View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 12:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Some View Post
a shop close by to VSR, fever racing (zfever), is making this turbo kit too with a garret gt3582r instead of the precision turbo. They contracted out the fabricator that used to make it for VSR.

stay away from that shop too, all hopes and promises - but your car will sit at the shop for a year or longer before its finished.
I second that, I had my car re-tune at z fever by Martin who is assoicated with them and that shop is a Fing mess, chickens running around, kids who i think were workers smoking cigs all over the place, Just a very unprofessional place. I would never trust them to do any work on my Z
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote