View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 09:55 PM   #68 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBonesMcGee View Post
Hi everyone, not had a lot of time so this is a very rough quick photoshop, what do you think of this?

All off

Sidelights

Sides and brakes

sides and turn

sides and reverse

Not a million miles away from what the current lights are, but the solid diffused glow section would make all the difference I think, it would bring the look right up to date with the current BMW and Audi counterparts.

Rate or hate

Cheers

Dan
This is really clean. I love the way that you incorporated the curve of the light into the design. I also love the placement of the signal into the long section at the bottom. I think overall this design is miles more sophisticated than oem. Round off the edges for the brake lights and I would be interested in a set. Great work.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote