View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nismodean
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 RIP Now 2012
Nismodean will become famous soon enough

I'm considering either the Z1 or the JWT clutch/flywheel combo. I would like your experience with either if you have it please.

I had to replace the CSC 10,000 miles ago so I really don't want to go through that again if possible. The HD CSC requires modification (granted only 10 minutes worth) and the elimination kit has only been out a short period of time that I'm aware of. I know it has been tested on the track and that's great and all but longevity hasn't been ascertained IMHO yet and you have to more than likely adjust every now and then (do you need a lift for that every time?) as the clutch wears down.

Any experiences with the previously mentioned clutch/flywheel kits, HD CSC, and CSC elimination kit would be greatly appreciated as well as a good source of info for other people.
The Truth, it hurts sometimes. FI LTH & FI CF CBE. This is a 370Z forum, if I want to fling poo at another brand of car and your feelings get hurt, then you're hanging out in the wrong forum (cry elsewhere).
Nismodean is offline   Reply With Quote